Ireland's Best Outdoor Heater
Hot Spot Outdoor Pellet Heater.
Revolutionary heating for your outdoor space.
A vibrant flame heats your space from top to bottom, allowing you to stay warm while seated or standing. Enjoyed in hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars, and even your own home, this heater provides heat with no need for gas or electricity. This is the best outdoor heater on the market.
With a flame visible from a 180 degree angle, the soft, rapid movement will keep your eyes fixated while providing heat to any outdoor area.
Where Hotspots Call Home
The fantastic locations you can find our Hotspots!
1. MacNean House & Restaurant, Blacklion, Co. Cavan
2. The Old Grounds Hotel, Ennis, Co. Clare
3. The Armada Hotel, Spanish Point, Co. Clare
4. Hotel Doolin, Doolin, Co. Clare
5. Fiddle + Bow, Doolin, Co. Clare
6. The Imperial Hotel, Cork City, Co. Cork
7. The Celtic Ross Hotel, Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
8. Courtmacsherry Hotel, Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork
9. The Bulman Bar, Kinsale, Co. Cork
10. The White House, Kinsale, Co. Cork
11. The Blue Haven Hotel, Kinsale, Co. Cork
12. Goats Gruff, Strawberry Beds, Dublin, Co. Dublin
13. Peggy's Bar, Claregalway, Co. Galway
14. Kylemore Pass Hotel, Connemara, Co. Galway
15. Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel, Adare, Co. Limerick
16. No.1 Pery Square Hotel. Limerick City, Co. Limerick
17. Dundrum House, Dundrum, Co. Tipperary
"Product is amazing. Thank you."
The Blue Haven Collection Kinsale
"We are delighted and our guests love them, easy to light and manage and give great heat"
MacNean House and restaurant, Cavan
Piccolo Pizza Oven.
Fresh pizza in under 60 seconds.
Born, manufactured, built, and raised in Ireland, the piccolo pizza oven is more Irish than the Irish themselves. Catering for two pizzas at a time, this artisan oven can reach temperatures of up to 450*C.
Cook your own way, prepare your own way.
Each pizza oven will come complete with all the kit you need to get going. Opting for the chef counter top will allow you to prepare your cuisine right next to your oven.